CFCU CREDIT CARD MANAGER APP
Make sure you have access to your finances wherever and whenever you need them! Stay up to date on your credit card with the CFCU Credit Card Manager App. Activate a new card, make payments, report a card lost or stolen, or even dispute a transaction right from the app.
Apple and Android users can be sure that their banking information is protected with the ability to lock and unlock credit cards if a card is lost or has unauthorized charges on it. Mobile App, Apple and Android, users can also use biometric login to ensure that your password is never stolen.
Download the App
The CFCU Credit Card Manager app can be found in the Google Play or Apple App stores, by searching "CFCU Credit". You can also, click one of the icons below to download the app.
Opens a New Window.
+ Setting Up Your CFCU Credit Card Manager App
Why won't my card activate through the CFCU Credit Card Manager App?
- First, verify that all your information is correct. If you are still having trouble activating your card, you are able to activate the card by calling the number on the front of your card, then register and add the card to the app after activation.
If I register for the CFCU Credit Card Manager App with my new card, do I still have to activate it?
- Yes. The application will allow you to register using the new card information, but that does not automatically activate your card. You can select to activate the card from the opening screen by selecting the "Activate Card" button, or you can select the "Card Activation" icon from the home screen once you have logged in.
Can I use my CFCU Online Banking login and password?
- The CFCU Credit Card Manager app will not automatically choose your Online Banking login credentials for you. While registering for the app, you can choose to use the same login and password. Please remember that being registered for CFCU's Online Banking or our Mobile Banking App does not automatically register you for the CFCU Credit Card Manager App.
Why won't the app let me use my Online Banking login information?
- You must first register for the CFCU Credit Card Manager App prior to logging in for the first time.
+ Navigating the App
How long will it take my payment to be applied to my credit card if I make a payment through the app?
- Payments made through the credit card app are paid via ACH. It may take up to 3 days for your payment to be reflected in the app and online.
I share a credit card with another person, but when we try to add the card into our apps it gives one of us an error?
- The CFCU Credit Card Manager app will allow for one person on the credit card to have access to the card within the app.
What if I forget the answer to my security question?
- Please call the phone number on the back of the card.
+ General FAQ's
I am not an Online Banking or Mobile Banking User; can I still use the CFCU Credit Card Manager App?
- Yes, there is no need to be an Online Banking user to use this service. If you’d like to enroll for online banking as well, please click here to Enroll to Enroll to enroll.
How much does this service cost?
- There is currently no charge from the credit union associated with the service. However, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
Is it secure?
- Yes, the CFCU Credit Card Manager app service utilizes best security practices such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption and site time-out when the session expires. In addition, no account data is ever stored on your phone. And in the event your phone is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by calling the number on the back of your card, visiting www.christianfinancialcu.org or calling us at 586.772.6330.
Which wireless carriers are supported?
- We support all the popular US wireless phone carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
Do I need a data plan?
- A data plan is typically needed when you want to use the app when Wi-Fi is not available. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information.
What happens if I get a new phone or change phone numbers?
- Simply reinstall the app and start using it.
What if my device is lost or stolen?
- There are no special arrangements necessary to suspend the app or card.
Need assistance with the CFCU Credit Card Manager App? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 586.772.6330 and speak with a Member Solutions Specialist today!