Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance
Fair market insurance value isn't always fair. There may be a GAP. Guaranteed Asset Protection can help fill the gap between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan, to cushion you against sudden out of pocket expenses if your vehicle is totaled or stolen. GAP may cancel part of your next loan with your credit union, when you purchase a replacement vehicle. GAP is simple to add and can help lighten the financial burden for you and the people you care about. Get GAP today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow. Talk to a Christian Financial loan officer to purchase GAP on your loan today.
Your purchase of MEMBER'S CHOICE™ Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP-1523561.1-0616-0718 ©2016 CUNA Mutual Group, All Rights Reserved.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) Insurance
Big unexpected repairs can happen after your factory warranty expires. Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) can help you limit the cost of any covered breakdowns. Get MRC today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow.
Benefits for covered repairs:
- Limit repair costs to your deductible, if any.
- Choose your deductible: $0, $100, $250 or $500
- Rental reimbursement up to $35/day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days with verified parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance & lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement up to $200 per day for 1-5 days for food, lodging and rental.1
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S... or Canada.
- No out of pocket expense except any deductible. Plan pays the repair facility.
- Transferable to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancel for full refund within 60 days.2
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., in FL, LA and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #861338), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. Coverage varies by state. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions, and exclusions of this voluntary product.
1Only when a breakdown occurs over 100 miles from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
2Full refund available only if coverage is unused in the first 60 days. If used, refund is pro-rated. MRC-1830849.1-0617-0419 ©2017 CUNA Mutual Group, All Rights Reserved.