Earlier this year we announced our “B a Force for Good” program, which became the catalyst to evaluate our own DNA as a credit union. At our very core, we studied how we could make a better impact for our members, our employees, the environment and the communities in which we operate.
The outcome of this company introspection has become the bedrock of our organization, our core values. We launched our core values with our team last month and have re-framed our organization around these key values. It is our focus and desire to view everything we do as an organization through the lens of our core values.
- Think Member
- I will consider the member’s needs in everything I do.
- Innovate Now
- I will see things not as they are but as they could be.
- Perform with Integrity
- I will act with honesty and demonstrate dependability.
- Strive for Sustainable Results
- I will make decisions now with a long term view in mind.
- Take Ownership
- I will take accountability for my own actions, behaviors, and results.
- Engage in Collaboration
- I will collaborate cross functionally to achieve results with other departments and functions.
- Act with Urgency
- I will act with diligence and urgency as it relates to any matter of data security and member’s needs.
- Make an Impact
- I will leave people, products and processes better than I found them.
These guidelines set our priorities as an organization, supporting our vision and helping shape our culture. Most importantly, you, our members continue to be the focal point for all we do, our driving force and our inspiration as they have been since our inception.
Driven to serve – Together we will make a difference,
President & CEO