ONLINE APPOINTMENTS | Meet conveniently from wherever you are.
We know that our members’ time is valuable. Our members are often juggling caring for children or older parents with the demands of work and everyday life. The gift of more time – to spend with your loved ones or doing something you enjoy instead of waiting in a branch – is something we can give. That’s why we’ve launched online appointment services. Online appointments are now available at all our branches for in-person appointments, as well as for virtual ones. Same-day appointments are available and can be made on our website quickly and easily.
Now you can meet virtually with one of our knowledgeable financial service representatives by phone or using our Microsoft Teams platform. The Microsoft Teams platform allows for screen sharing capabilities (via phone or desktop computer), as well as video sharing for a more personal experience.
Online appointments are available for new accounts and memberships, loan applications, notary services, online and mobile banking help, account questions and more.
View our locations page to choose your location and to make an appointment today!
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION | Coming February 2022
In years past, we would often speak about our member experience in terms of a physical branch or call center. Today, that is only a fraction of the true member experience. The member experience today looks like the technology solutions and integrations that our members use in their active lives.
Christian Financial is undertaking a major endeavor to revamp our entire online and mobile banking offerings, providing a more seamless and integrated experience. In addition, we will begin offering technology integrations with wearables like Apple watches and Android watches, as well as a new “skill” with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices.
Our new online and mobile solutions will be more than just a face-lift. The new system will include many value-added features, including:
- Monitor your credit score, obtain your full credit report and receive alerts on any activities regarding your credit,
- Receive custom offers to save you money on your current borrowing needs,
- Aggregate your deposit and loan accounts from other financial institutions so that you can see your complete financial health right within the CFCU online or mobile application,
- Complete and monitor your budget with a comprehensive budgeting tool,
- Manage your debit and credit cards through the new app and receive real time alerts on transactions,
- Improved remote check deposit opportunities, reducing your need to visit a branch to complete a deposit,
- Access Zelle to complete transfers to your accounts at other financial institutions or others that you want to pay,
- And much more!
We’re working diligently to deliver a stand-out experience that we’re confident you’ll find both user-friendly and valuable.
More information will be forthcoming in the next few months. However, in the meantime, to prepare for our upcoming transition, please ensure that your phone number and email address is correct in our system by logging into online banking and clicking “Update your info.” Keep an eye on your inbox for some exciting announcements coming soon!
For You & Because of You –
President & Chief Executive Officer