As a financial and community partner, Christian Financial can help members achieve financial and personal goals. This time of year is a perfect time to reflect on your current financial situation and evaluate areas for improvement. Christian Financial is here to help! Here are some solutions to help achieve your best year yet.
- Reduce or eliminate debt. Credit card debt can be overwhelming, with store cards charging an average of 26.00% interest.* Transfer your balances to a Christian Financial Visa card and save money on interest each month while paying down your debt more quickly. Our Visa Platinum card offers rates as low as 8.90% APR**. Easily apply online on our website or in Online Banking.
- Make a budget and get rid of unused expenses. The New Year is a great time to evaluate your current expenses and create a budget for the year. A good question to ask yourself is, “Do I have any reoccurring expenses or subscriptions that I do not use and could get rid of?” This will help free up some extra money to pay down debt faster or increase your savings.
Members needing assistance to create a budget, decrease debt or need financial advice have access to our partner GreenPath Financial Wellness
. This is a free service for CFCU members.
- Aim for peace of mind. Christian Financial offers members Debit Card Fraud Alert Messaging. These alerts will send a text message to members when there is suspicious activity regarding their CFCU Debit Card.
- Personal loans to fit your goals. Planning a vacation, wedding or have some unexpected home repairs? Christian Financial has personal loans to fit your life goals. Stress less this year knowing CFCU has you covered for those extra expenses with low loan rates.
- Enjoy life outside. Make more memories this year with a new boat or RV. Christian Financial offers members flexible terms to fit your budget, low rates and Skip-A-Payment once per year fee free. Members can even choose their skip month. Get pre-approved and start shopping today!
As you make plans for this New Year, know that Christian Financial Credit Union is here to help you achieve your best financial life.
If you would like a Financial Service Representative to contact you about saving money by refinancing your current debt, fill out a contact form
and someone will be in touch shortly.
For You & Because of You –
President & Chief Executive Officer
*Average credit card rate from www.creditcards.com.
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates shown are the best available, are based on credit history, and subject to change without notice. Please see a CFCU Financial Service Representative for full details.