MOBILE BANKING FAQs
The Mobile App FAQs
+ Q. Why can't I find the app in the App Store?
A. The app is only available for download on an Android or Apple smart phone. Unfortunately it is not yet available on a tablet.
Make sure you search for "ChristianFCU" with no spaces to ensure that it will come up.
+ Q. I have Mobile Banking, but now I am getting an error when I open the app. Why can't I log in?
A. As of March 26, 2017, users who are on an older operating system version will need to upgrade their mobile operating system. If you do not have a compatible operating system on your phone, you will receive a connection error. Below are the compatible operating systems.
- Android devices will need an operating system on KitKat (level 20) or above.
- iPhone devices will need iOS 8 or above
+ Q. I keep getting security questions when I log into mobile banking that I've never answered before. How do I get past them to log into mobile banking?
A. If you are primarily a mobile user and have not completed the setup of security questions in the full desktop version of online banking, you will need to log into the full online banking from your mobile browser and complete the setup of the questions there first. Then try logging into mobile banking again.
Mobile Bill Pay FAQs
+ Q. Why don't I see Bill Pay in my app?
A. Before the option to pay bills will display in your app, you must enroll through the full online banking site. You can access by logging in through the link on the CFCU web page, either from your mobile web browser or a desktop computer. To access Bill Pay in the new Online Banking system, simply click on the Payments Tab and then choose Pay Bills.
Once you are enrolled, the feature will display through the mobile app.
Note: If you were previously enrolled and have not used either feature in 3 months, you may need to contact us to reinstate.
+ Q. I'm having difficulty adding a bill with Snap-to-Pay from my mobile app. How can I make sure it is added correctly?
A. To capture a bill, simply place the full-page 8.5 x 11 inch document on a flat, well-lit surface and follow on-screen prompts. The program will not work with bill stubs, credit cards, checks or handwritten documents. Use a background that provides a contrast to the bill, for example, a dark table or counter top. Make sure to hold the mobile device flat above the paper bill. and hold your phone very still to avoid skewed or blurred images.
Mobile Check Deposit FAQs
+ Q: Is there a limit to how many checks I can deposit via Mobile Check Deposit?
A. There is a daily deposit limit of $2,500 for checks deposited via mobile check deposit.
+ Q. My check wasn't processed. Why?
A. Make sure your check is endorsed properly. Underneath your signature on the back you should also have the words "For CFCU Mobile Deposit Only." In addition, your signature and restrictive endorsement must be in the "Endorse Check Here" section. If the endorsements are written outside the designated area the check may not be processed.
There is a daily deposit limit of $1,500 for checks deposited via mobile check deposit.
+ Q. What are some ways to ensure a great mobile check depositing experience?
A. Here are several tips to ensure your check will be deposited.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check before submitting it in the app.
- Under your signature write out "For CFCU Mobile Deposit Only."
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photo.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos, and try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Make sure there are no shadows across the check, that the check is not blurry, that all four corners are visible, and that the numbers on the bottom of your check are readable.
+ Q: I don't have an app enabled smartphone. Do I still have access to mobile banking?
A: Absolutely. CFCU offers a variety of mobile options that allow you to manage your finances on the go.
- Text Banking is a quick an easy way to get your account balance or a short history, without having to log in to your account. For more information about text banking, click here.
- FAST Audio Teller is our Fast Access Super Teller. This audio system allows you to get access to your access via phone without the use of an app or internet. To view our call tree and to see what our FAST Audio Teller can do, click here Opens a New Window. .
*If there are no Mobile Banking transactions made for 3 consecutive months, you will be deactivated from the Mobile Banking Product.
**All checks deposited through this service will have a 2 or more business day hold.