MOBILE CHECK DEPOSITS
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from the mobile app on your phone
- Save time – skip the line and avoid trips to the branch
- Check the status of pending deposits
- View Check Deposit History (within the last 30 days)
- Download the ChristianFCU Mobile Banking app.
- Once you log into the app on your phone. The mobile check capture option should be available.
- Select "Deposits" in the navigation. Select the account you'd like to deposit the check into and the amount of the check.
- Take a clear photo of the front and back of the check. Make sure your check is endorsed on the back and that the words "For CFCU Mobile Deposit Only" are written underneath the signature. Do not write, stamp or sign below the endorsement area. If the endorsement is missing or written in the incorrect area, your check will be rejected.
- Confirm the deposit.* We recommend storing the check for a minimum of 60 days. Check images will stay inside of the mobile app for you to review for up to 30 days.
*All checks deposited through this service will have a minimum 2 business day hold.