Mobile Banking App
Just remember - to use these great services you must first enroll through the Services tab in online banking from a computer.
Now you can access your accounts and even deposit checks, right from your phone! You can access your account via our mobile app, mobile site (WAP) or text banking.
About the App
If you have a smartphone (iPhone, Android), you now have access to a downloadable app. Inside the app, you can view balances and history, transfer funds between accounts (within the same account number), make loan payments and pay bills if you are enrolled in our Online Bill Payment System.
To download, simply visit the iTunes App or Google Play Store and type in "ChristianFCU Mobile Banking" to locate our app. You may also simply visit our website from your mobile device. The app with the icon below is the one to download.
To Deposit Checks Using Your Mobile Phone:
- First, log in to online banking from the link on the CFCU website. Go to the Services tab and select "Mobile Check Capture" from the services menu and accept the disclosure.
- Download the ChristianFCU Mobile Banking app.
- Once you log back into the app on your phone, the mobile check capture option should be available.
- Select "Deposits" in the navigation. Select the account you'd like to deposit the check into and the amount of the check.
- Take a clear photo of the front and back of the check.
- Confirm the deposit.** We recommend storing the check for a minimum of 60 days. Check images will stay inside of the mobile app for you to review for up to 30 days.
WAP is a browser-based version of mobile banking. It has all the same features as the app, but there is nothing to download. If you prefer to use the WAP, you would simply bookmark the link to our WAP site (visit www.christianfinancialcu.org from your mobile device and you will be automatically redirected). Your Login ID and password will be the same as what you use for online banking.
*If there are no Mobile Banking transactions made for 3 consecutive months, you will be deactivated from the Mobile Banking Product.
**All checks deposited through this service will have a 2 or more business day hold.