NEW Online Banking Preview
New and imporved Online Banking is coming September 21st! CFCU wants our members to be able to easily find the tools and services you need online, so the upgraded site features easy-to-navigate screens, simplified tab options, and the ability to pay your Mortgage Center mortgage and use Bill Pay without leaving the site. Click the image above to watch the video and see all of the great new features.
Products and Services Included:
- Customizable Home Page featuring Accounts Overview, Quick Payments, and Alerts right when you log in.
- Make a payment to Mortgage Center right from Online Banking
- Pay Bills Online
- Send money to a person with PopMoney
- Categorize and track expenses for easy budgeting
- Set your own personal preferences to customize page diaplays
- Link Quicken by downloading your transactions
- E-Statements: Receive your statements electronically and securely as soon as they're available! No need to wait for the mail.
- E-Alerts: Send yourself alerts when your account drops below a certain balance, when checks clear and more.
- And Much More!
If you use Online Banking today, you don't need to take any action - the upgraded Online Banking site will be available to you on Monday, September 21st. Your User ID will be the same, but your password will be the last 6 digits of your Social Security Number the first time you log in.
Looking for account history before 6/1/2015? Visit the Accounts tab inside Online Banking and click Statements to get previous statements.