Life is changing fast and there are lots of important decisions you will face in the coming years. Should you buy or lease a car? How do you get funding for college? How do you do your taxes? Christian Financial is a great resource to guide you through those financial decisions.
Being a member at CFCU comes with great benefits, such as:
- Free E-Checking - No minimum balance, and no monthly fee when you enroll in E-Statements.
- Free Debit Card - Use it wherever Visa is accepted, and access to over 30,000 CO-OP Network fee-free ATMs nationwide!
- Mobile Banking - Make transfers, deposit checks, and pay bills. Even send money to other people.
- Online Banking - View, manage and personalize your accounts, make payments and transfers, and so more!
- Visa Credit Card - Start establishing good credit and have a card for emergencies.*
With an auto loan from CFCU, you get low rates, online access to your loan and save more by paying your loan using auto pay. Christian Financial has relationships with local dealerships so you can start looking for your new car today. Plus, our online applications can be filled out in 5 minutes or less!
Christian Financial offers a wide variety of savings options to help you save as little or as much as you want. Our Save to Win certificate is only $25 to open and you can add to it as often as you like. With a Save to Win CD you have chances to win extra cash every month just for saving!
While away at school you're going to need an easy and convenient way to access your money. Christian Financial is part of the CO-OP Network, which gives you access to nearly 30,000 Surcharge Free ATMs including locations at Costco, Circle K, nearly all 7-Eleven and more.
Christian Financial is also part of the Shared Branch Network, a network of Credit Unions that allows their members to use any participating credit union facility as though they were in their own lobby. With more than 5,000 branch locations nationwide, no matter where you end up, CFCU can be there.
Find An ATM/Shared Branch
Looking for something specific? Click here to reach one of our friendly Member Service Representatives.
*Must be 18 or older to receive a Visa without a cosigner. Requires proof of income.