Additional Digital Wallet Options
We are excited provide you more ways to pay with these additional digital wallets. Just add your Christian Financial credit or debit card.
Use Fitbit to make easy and secure purchases at millions of stores right from your watch!
Whether you are buying water after training for a marathon or out to dinner with friends, Fitbit Pay allows you to pay on the go.
Set up Fitbit Pay Make CFCU Your Default Card
Forget your wallet? No problem! With Garmin Pay, you can use your Garmin device to make contactless purchases while you are on the move. Just look for the contactless symbol at the register.
Setting Up Garmin Pay
- Open the Garmin Connect™ app and select
- Step 2:Select Garmin Pay> Get started, then follow the on-screen instructions
- Once you are set up select
- Select Garmin Pay> > Add card, then follow the on screen instructions.
You may have to refer to your Garmin product user manual for additional information. You can find additional support, here
Click to Pay with Visa®
Forget entering your credit card number, looking up passwords or filling out shipping/billing information. Click to Pay by Visa has you covered for your on-line and in-app purchases. Just set up once and save time where you see the Click to Pay Icon
. For more information about click to pay and how to set up your CFCU Cards visit the Visa website
+ Which Fitbit devices support Fitbit Pay?
- Fitbit Pay works with Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 2, Fitbit Versa 3, and editions of Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Versa that contain an NFC chip.
+ How do I use the Wallet?
- The Wallet section of the Fitbit app is where you add and remove payment cards for Fitbit Pay, set a default card for your device, edit a payment method, and review recent purchases. If you lose your device, you can also suspend the cards on it for added security. To open the Wallet, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Wallet.
+ How do I change the default card on my Fitbit device?
- When you are ready to pay, your default card appears on your device's screen. To change your default card:
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab , then tap your profile picture.
- Tap your device image, then tap the Wallet tile.
- Tap the card you want to set as the default option.
- Tap Set as Default.
Learn more about Garmin Pay by viewing your watch's owner's manual. You can find your device's owner's manual on the Garmin Support page
Learn more about Click to Pay by visiting Click to Pay's support page, here
+ Which Christian Financial cards can I use with digital wallets?
- You can use your Christian Financial Visa debit card, Visa Signature card or your Visa Platinum card.
+ How do my Christian Financial credit or debit cards work with digital wallets?
- When you add your CFCU debit or credit card, the number from your plastic card is replaced with a secure device account number (also called a token). This token is passed onto the merchant for payment instead of your actual card number.
+ Can I have more than one CFCU Visa® Debit or Credit Card in a single digital wallet?
- Yes. You if you have multiple Christian Financial credit/debit cards you can add all of the cards to your digital wallet.
+ Can I add a single CFCU Visa Debit or Credit Card to more than one digital wallet or device? Ie. Both Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Yes. You can add your single CFCU Visa Debit or Credit Card to more than one digital wallet or more than one mobile device.
+ Can the secondary/authorized user on my card add our shared card to their own device?
- Yes, secondary and authorized users can add the shared card to their own digital wallet. Please note that any additional authentication that is required to add the card will be the primary member's information.
+ If I have a card with a chip/signature, will it work with a digital wallet?
- Yes. Our Christian Financial Chip cards will work with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay and Click to Pay by Visa.
+ Is there a fee associated with using a CFCU card with a digital wallet?
- CFCU does not charge any fees to add your credit or debit cards to a digital wallet. There is no cost to use a digital wallet from Christian Financial; however, an active data plan is required. Based on your wireless plan and mobile carrier's offering, additional message and data charges may apply. Your credit card terms and conditions and/or your debit card account agreement will apply for purchases.
+ Can a digital wallet token be used for recurring charges, subscriptions or bills (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)?
- This service is not currently available.
+ Can I lock a digital wallet?
- Digital Wallets are locked when the device is locked.
+ What is the Secure Element?
- The Secure Element is a dedicated chip in the device that securely stores the device account number.
+ What is a device account number (token)?
- A device account number (token) is a substitute account number that replaces your card number and is used to make secure purchases in stores and in app. A device account number will not work outside of the secure payment environment.
+ Am I liable for unauthorized charges made with a digital wallet?
- If you find unauthorized purchases through one of your digital wallets, please contact our Member Solutions Center immediately at 586.772.6330.
+ What if my card is lost or stolen?
- Credit Card: If your card has been lost or stolen, call us immediately at 1.586.772.6330. Replacement cards will arrive in the mail within 7-10 days.
Debit Card: If your card has been lost, stolen, call us immediately at 1.586.772.6330. If you need a new card right away, you can visit one of our CFCU locations and get a card instantly issued to you! Otherwise, replacement cards will arrive within 7-10 days.
+ What happens when I replace or update my device?
- If you replace or update your device, you will need to add your card(s) again to your digital wallet as a new setup.
+ What happens when my card is replaced?
- Whether your card is replaced because it is lost or stolen, or if the card has expired, in most cases your new card will be automatically associated to the existing Digital Account Number (Token) in your device and can continue to be used for payments. If, for some reason, Christian Financial could not re-add your new card to the existing Digital Account Number (Token), you will see a notation in App that the card isn't active for use. You can then re-add your card, as you did initially to make it active again.
+ How do I make returns with purchases I’ve made using a digital wallet?
- You can make a return the same way you would with your plastic card today by contacting the merchant directly. We do recommend you bring the device that you used when returning items purchased with a digital wallet.
Fitbit, Fitbit Pay, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Versa, Fitbit Versa 2 and Fitbit Charge 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fitbit, Inc. Fitbit Pay is trademark of Fitbit, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.
Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with the permission of EMVCo, LLC.