During the Honors Banking class, students receive real work experience, as well as resume-building skills and part-time job. This class is a great opportunity for students to gain experience with interviews, time management, finance and marketing training, customer service, and business operations. Students will begin in the summer of the application year because they will have the opportunity to work part-time at one of our Christian Financial branches.
*Students will be required
to report to training for two weeks in the summer.
- Build their resume through real work experience and leadership opportunities
- Learn fundamental banking concepts and principles
- Acquire skills by working with members and understanding how credit unions build relationships
- Attend training that will teach financial concepts, how to make deposits and payments and the future of technology in the banking industry
- Attend marketing events and gain experience working with potential members
- Have the opportunity to work at a Christian Financial branch
All applicants will be asked to schedule an interview.
Contact Ashley Geddes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.