We wanted to make it easy for you to manage your bills on your time. With the benefits available to you in Bill Pay you can easily manage your bills and worry less about when and how your bills get paid. Don't miss these great features of Bill Pay:
- Available in Online and Mobile Banking
- Snap-to-Pay - quickly pay bills on your schedule by taking a photo of the bill with your smartphone!
- PopMoney - send money to a person outside of CFCU with only a name and phone number or email address.
- eBills - receive your bills in Bill Pay instead of through the mail or from a biller's website.
- Auto-Pay, Same Day and Next Day Payments - you have control over when you pay.
To access Bill Pay in Online Banking, simply click on the Payments Tab and then choose Pay Bills.
Effective August 14, 2020
Online Bill Pay Service Charges
|Online Bill Pay Monthly Maintenance Charge with/without E-Checking (Includes up to 25 payments)
||FREE/$3.00 per month
|Online Bill Pay Excessive Payments Charge (includes total count of bill payments, account-to-account transfers and Popmoney transactions in excess of 25)
|Online Bill Pay same day payments
|Online Bill Pay next day overnight checks
|PopMoney, per transaction
|Account-to-Account transfers (transfers between your accounts at CFCU and your accounts at other financial institutions)
Please Note: If your payment goes out as a check, the checks get mailed up to 4 days in advance of the payment date you select in order to ensure your payment arrives on time. This means there is a chance the check could arrive prior to the date you select and be cashed. For this reason, if your payment goes by check, you should be prepared for the payment to clear your account up to 3 days prior to the date you select.